BJ’s Wholesale is coming to Roanoke!
Being the bargain shoppers we are, finding out BJ’s Wholesale is coming to the Roanoke Valley made us jump for joy! BJ’s is a leading membership warehouse club in the Eastern United States. The Roanoke club will be located along Hershberger Road, N.W. in the Crossroads Shopping Center.
“We’re thrilled to bring BJ’s Wholesale Club to the community and to let families save up to 25% on their groceries,” said Chris Baldwin, president and CEO, BJ’s Wholesale Club. “BJ’s is the perfect one-stop shopping destination, offering unbeatable value and quality on a wide selection of items from fresh produce, deli and bakery to the latest in tech, health and beauty and apparel.”
The Roanoke BJ’s Wholesale Club is scheduled to open this fall and will provide affordable fresh food options to the community, saving families 25 percent compared to grocery store prices. The club will feature a BJ’s gas station, offering members even more savings. The company currently operates over 210 Clubs (and counting!) in 16 states from Maine to Florida and employs more than 25,000 Team Members. So, their reputation alone means we can’t wait to check out all they offer.
So, just how can you sign up to join NOW? Visit their Hospitality Center, located at 1507 Hershberger Road in Roanoke or visit their website at www.bjs. com/roanoke. Currently you can enjoy the privileges of being a “Roanoke Founding Member” with two special offers when you join by August 31. For $45, you’ll receive a 12-month BJ’s Inner Circle membership, 10 cents off per gallon at BJ’s Gas for six months after the Club opens and $20 in BJ’s Bucks. Or for $80, you’ll receive a 12-month BJ’s Perks Rewards membership and earn 2% cash back on most BJ’s purchases. Plus, you’ll get $35 in BJ’s Bucks and save 10 cents off per gallon at BJ’s Gas for six months after the Club opens!
- BJ’s Wholesale Club brings a number of benefits to the community:
- BJ’s offers excellent value.
- BJ’s beats supermarket prices on national brands every day, saving families 25 percent on groceries.
- The company is the only major wholesale club that accepts all manufacturers’ coupons, offering families another great way to save.
- Its exclusive brands, Berkley Jensen and Wellsley Farms, let families save without sacrificing quality or fun.
- BJ’s biggest advantage is fresh food – produce, dairy, meat and deli.
- BJ’s offers members much more fresh food variety than other clubs.
- BJ’s is the only major wholesale club to offer a full-service deli with premium meats and cheeses.
- Members can have fresh meats cut to their specifications. BJ’s butchers will recut and repackage at no additional charge.
- A BJ’s Membership is filled with added convenience.
- BJ’s offers the most payment options of any major wholesale club.
- Members can research, shop and install electronics with help from BJ’s Tech Advisors.
- BJ’s Pick Up & Pay program allows shoppers to stock up by reserving select items online and then picking up in-club.
- Members can save time and money by filling up their tanks at BJ’s Gas. The company’s gas prices will be among the lowest around.
Additionally, through BJ’s Feeding Communities Program, the Club will donate unsold produce, meat, poultry, seafood, dairy and bakery products on a daily basis to reduce food waste and provide wholesome, fresh food to neighbors in need.
BJ’s provides a one-stop shopping destination filled with top-quality, leading brands, along with USDA Choice meats, premium produce and delicious organics, many in supermarket sizes. And BJ’s is also the only major membership warehouse club to accept all manufacturers’ coupons and, for greater convenience, offers the most payment options.
To sign up for your membership or to learn more about BJ’s Wholesale Club, visit www.bjs.com/roanoke.